- After following the steps in KBA 2960201 there still issues connecting.
- How to trouble shoot issues when setting up SSL in SAP Replication Server (SRS)
- Seeing a generic message when trying to connect to the repserver, for example:
isql -Usa -Srepserver_ssl -Ppassword
ct_connect(): network packet layer: internal net library error: Net-Lib protocol driver call to connect two endpoints failed
- But using a clear port has no issues connecting
isql -Usa -Srepserver -Ppassword
- SAP Replication Server 16.0 SP03
- SAP Replication Server 16.0 SP04
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK 16.0 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0
SSL for SRS, trouble shoot SSL for SRS, trusted.txt, password encryption , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.