When previewing the Data Source: Sales Quote Item, you find there are some items are not shown.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the New Business work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Open the Quota ABC, in the Items tab, you can see item lines 10-40 for example. (ABC represents the ID of the sales quote.)
- Go to the Business Analytics - Data Sources view.
- Select data source CRMCQTIB and click Preview. You can only see the quote ABC with line 10 and 20. 30 and 40 are missing in the data source preview.
In the Quote, the line 30 and 40 are marked as Optional.
In the standard sales quote data source CRMCQTIB , there has a filter on status "inconsistent" & optional indicator field. If item of a sale quote has a optional indicator or is inconsistent, this item will not shown.
Further, for the data source CRMCQTPATCIU (Sales Quote Price Components), since this CRMCQTPATCIU referes to CRMCQTIB. In case the sales quote item is optional indicator checked or inconsistent, The sales quote ID and text will show as # in the CRMCQTPATCIU data source.
This is currently the designed system behavior.
CRMCQTIB; CRMCQTPATCIU; #; not shown; ID; description; missing
KBA , SRD-CRM-QUO , Quotations , Problem