You are trying to access the field isRehire via Odata but when checking the Odata API data dictionary you see that although this field is Upsertable, it is not Visible
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Integration to SAP Business Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Follow the steps on the KBA 3096613 to make sure you have access to the field isRehire;
- Navigate to OData API Data Dictionary;
- Select "Entity" and search by EmpEmployment;
- Navigate to the field isRehire and notice that the property Upsertable is True but the property Visible is False;
The field isRehire is a property field meant specifically for cases where customers need to either import or upsert a Rehire With New Employment.
This means that this field was not meant to be reported (for example via adhoc reports) neither retrieved via Odata call regardless of having permissions.
isRehire, not visible, is rehire field not visible, cannot retrieve the field isRehire , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions