Not all custom fields are available to report on when using Job Information (Date Range) domain.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Add "custom-string 20" and "custom-string 21" to Personal Information, in BCUI;
- Enable the concerning permissions for them;
- Go to Report Center;
- Create a Table report;
- Select "Job Information (Date Range)" domain;
- Go to the "Person Info" column;
- See only "custom-string 20" is listed. "custom-string21" is not;
- But by reporting using "Person and Employment (as of Date)" domain, both fields are visible/available.
Currently, there is a limitation to the custom fields available for reporting using "Job Information (Date Range)" domain.
As per the current product design, when reporting using Job Information (Date Range) domain, only the following custom fields are available:
- custom-string 1-20
- custom-long 1-20
- custom-date 1-10
To report on the other custom fields, Person and Employment (as of Date) may be used as an alternative.
Report, Domain, Job Information, Job Information (Date Range), Ad-hoc, Table report, reporting, custom-string, custom field, 1-20, missing field, missing custom field in report, available fields, custom-long, custom-date, 1-10 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data (EC core only) , Problem