The system returns errors when you are using the Migration of Open Sales Orders activity to migrate sales order with Invoice Schedule and Recurrence.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Overview view.
- Search for the Migration of Open Sales Orders activity.
- Open the activity.
- Click on the Migrate open sales orders using the migration tool hyperlink.
- Migrate the template which contains data under the following tabs:
To Be Scheduled Items
- The system returns the following errors:
Recurrence Details-Recurrence ID': 'ABC123' is not a valid value; edit source value
To Be Scheduled Item-Recurrence ID': 'ABC123' is not a valid value; edit source value
The Recurrence ID field is not an alphanumeric field, hence passing letters is not permitted, only numbers are allowed.
This is the system expected behavior.
Please change the Recurrence ID value for only numbers, such as 123.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influence Platform to submit an idea.
3198143 - Error "Time Frame Not Valid" Occurs in Migration of Open Sales Orders
3106328 - Migrated Sales Order Doesn't Have the Invoice Schedule or Milestones
Migration, Open, Sales Orders, not Working, Recurrence ID, Migration of Open Sales Orders, Number, Letters, To Be Scheduled Item, Recurrence Details , KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To