The Termination End handling feature is not performing some or all of the cleanup activities despite configuring it as per the guide here.
- Cancellation of approved absences that start after the termination date.
- Delimitation of approved absences that overlap with the termination date. The end date of the absence is set to the termination date of the employee.
- Deletion of time accounts starting after the termination date.
- Delimitation of time accounts that overlap with the termination date. The validity end date and bookable end date are set to the termination date of the employee.
- Closure of the time accounts.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, CS20220003448935, INC1919759 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-JOB , Time Management in Job Info - Records & Objects , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.