When trying to do a consumption for project, you receive error message: No matching inventory items found.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Management work center.
- Go to Consumption for Project view under Common Tasks.
- Choose Site and Project Task via value help .
- Click on Add Row for Line Items and select Product ID, Quantity, Logistic area ID.
- Click on Next button, you receive error message: No matching inventory items found.
However, these quantities are already delivered onto the project, and waiting for consumption.
Consumption for / Return from a Project under Common Tasks via Project Management work center is the same function as the one from Internal Logistics work center, it is for unplanned consumption to project, not those already planned and delivered on project.
Please use the Consume button in project (under Products - Project Stock Orders tab) or please directly complete the consumption on project stock order screen in stead of Consumption for / Return from a Project under Common Task via Project Management work center.
Please kindly go through this blog for your reference: https://blogs.sap.com/2019/02/05/product-returns-from-projects-to-inventory/
Navigate to Part: Unplanned consumption to project (Return Case D)
No matching inventory items found, Consumption for / Return from a Project, Project Stock Orders, Consume, Consumption, 项目消耗, 未找到匹配的库存, 项目库存订单 , KBA , SRD-PRO-PMN , Project Management , Problem