You want to edit the field Primary Contact in E-mails but the field is not editable.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Activities Work Center.
- Go to E-mails Work Center View.
- Open any e-mail ABC (Where ABC is the e-mail ID).
- See the field Primary Contact is not editable.
The Primary Contact field is not an input field, and therefore cannot be entered manually for an e-mail Activity.
This is the current expected behavior of SAP Cloud for Customer.
1. If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
2. If you are a customer:
Contact your Account Executive;
Check the link https://www.sap.com/services/innovation.html#contact-us.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
Primary Contact; Primary; Contact; mail; E-mail; Activity; field; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SC-EML , Email , How To