Purchase Request Bundling Run creates Purchase Orders even though there is a warning message.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to Purchase Request Bundling Runs view.
- Select the run.
- Show: All Logs.
- Select the Application Log.
- Open it.
- Navigate to Results tab.
You can see the description:
- The purchase order value is lower than the minimum purchase order value defined in the supplier master.
- Purchase order ABC created
You didn't expect that the system would create a Purchase Order which has a warning message.
The 'Minimum Purchase Order Value' won't block the Purchase Order from being created.
It's the same scenario as when you try to create a Purchase Order with a product which has price as zero. The system triggers a warning message regarding that the value is too low, however, you'll be able to post it anyway.
System standard behavior.
Purchase Order, Purchase Request Bundling Run, Minimum Purchase Order Value, Run , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , How To