- Popup with "No inspection plan could be found" when using 'Manage Inspection Lot' app
- Inspection Lot is created in status CRTD despite an Inspection Plan is available for the Material
- Material with Revision Level assigned creates Inspection Lots in Status Created (CRTD) instead of Released (REL)
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental"
- Quality Management
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Access App 'Manage Inspection Lot'
- Input an Inspection Lot Number
- Press Go
- Click on Highlighted Inspection lot number shown in the results
- Click on "Change Inspection Lot"
- Navigate to 'Inspection Specifications' tab
7. Press button "Task List/Spec."
8. Popup appears with 'No inspection plan could be found'
If the Material has a revision level, the system always uses the valid-from date of the revision level as key date for the task list selection.
In this case the system may not be able to determine a task list with the key date of the revision level; consequently, it does not assign a task list to the inspection lot automatically
To select an inspection plan for the existing inspection lot you can clear the "revision level" on the tab "Inspection Specification" and enter current date as "key date".
If you now click the button "Task List/Spec" , an Inspection Plan Group should be found and assigned or a Popup with "Entry Options : Group" appears to select a Group / Group Counter if several valid Inspection Plans are found
For newly created inspection lots you have to ensure that a valid inspection plan is available for the key date. To do so you have two possibilities:
1 ) Create a new revision level with new key date. (you can cross check whether a valid inspection plan exists in app "Display Inspection Plan" entering the corresponding date as key date) and assign it to the Material.
The inspection lots will then be created with the new revision level and the valid from date of this revision level is then used for determination of inspection plan
2 ) Use the app "Change Change Master" for the Change Number linked to the Revision Level and shift the "Valid from" date to a date at which material assignments are existing for the related inspection plans.
The new "Valid from" date will then be used when a new inspection lot is created
QA278 , KBA , QM-IM-IL , Inspection Lot Creation , QM-FIO-IM , Quality Inspection Fiori application , Problem