- Duplicate Employee id created for candidate.
- PHV call failed
- Candidate prompted to sign in under username that does not exist
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- During NES, welcome email will be sent to candidate
- Click New Employee Wizard link
- Candidate will be prompt to Electronic Signature Step page to Employee Login ID that does not exist in Onboarding.
Bizx did not get the response on time at the first integration message was sent. There you see the SF Integration failed error. And this 1st Eployee login change has not even happened as you can see it in the hrdata history. Our application tries to resend this notification after 5 minutes and for the second time it was successful and the userupdate also happened. With that, 2nd Employee login was generated and reflected in the HRData History.
- Engineering has implemented a code fix ONB-32685 that will be applied on the next product release with tentative date (b2211.2, b2211.3, b2211.4).
- This fix will be a refactor of PHV call to prevent multiple phv call that creates duplicate employee id.
duplicate employee login creation, duplicate, userid, cannot sign in electronic signature, user does not exist, phv call failed, Employee id is duplicated in onboarding, duplicate user id , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SYS , System Performance, Usability, Errors, Security , Known Error