The Freight Condition based on Purchasing Info Record is not calculated in the material cost estimate when calculating standard cost.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create the PIR in 'Create Purchasing Info Record' app and add the Freight Cost in the conditions;
- Go to 'Create Material Cost Estimate' app and select the material;
- The price was taken, although the Freight cost isn't.
In order to configure the inclusion of delivery costs, it's possible to use the SSCUIs ‘Define Origin Groups’ (103143) and ‘Assign Condition Types to Origin Groups’ (104814). Kindly follow the below steps:
- Define Conditions in Purchasing Info record/Purchasing Order for Delivery Costs;
- Define Origin Groups;
- Assign Condition Types to Origin Groups;
- Assign Cost Elements to Cost Components.
You can also use SCCUI 'Define Cost Component Structure' (102427) for general assignment of Cost Component Structure to Cost Component Group.
Besides that, please be ensure that you are using Material Valuation 'Price from Purchasing Info Record' and substrategy ‘Purchase Order Price via Condition table’ or ‘Quotation Price via Condition Table’. You can check this under the tab Valuation of your Cost Estimate. If you have a different Substrategy set, you can configure it in SSCUI 102608 - Define Valuation Variants per Plant.
Freight Cost, CK11N, Freight Condition PIR, Cost Estimate, Valuation Variant , KBA , CO-PC-PCP-WQS , Product Costing with Quantity Structure , How To