- How to display unbooked data on a graph?
- How to show unbooked data on a chart in a Story, in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Check the option "Unbooked Data" for the Dimension on the Chart:
- In SAP Analytics Cloud, open the Story.
- In the upper right corner, click on "Edit", to go to the Edit mode of the Story.
- Still in the upper right, click on "Designer"
- Select the Chart, and in the right pane, go to "Builder"
- Under "Dimensions", select the Dimension you want to see unbooked data, and click on the 3 dots on the rights side of it.
- Select the option "Unbooked Data"
- Save your Story.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , How To
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0