This KBA explains how to activate the Guided Selling add-on in your SAP Cloud for Customer solution
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Cloud for Customer
A separate license (Intelligent Sales Add-on) is required before you can add Guided selling to a project.
Please follow the below steps to enable the Guided selling add-on in your system:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Edit Project Scope.
- Go to the 4th steps Questions.
- Expand the scoping element Communication and Information Exchange -> Integration with External Applications and Solutions -> Integration Scenarios with Cloud Solution from SAP.
- Scope the scoping question "Do you want to use Guided Selling in your cloud solution?"
- Click Next and Finish
- Go to Administrator -> General Settings -> Business Roles and edit applicable business roles.
- Under Work Center and View Assignments, navigate to Intelligent Sales Execution (ID: COD_ISE_WCF) and enable work center views by role.
- Save your entries.
Note: If required license (Intelligent Sales Add-on) has not been purchased then system will throw an error message while finishing the project.
In case of further information regarding license, we request you to please contact your Sales Executive to understand how to get required license
Guided Selling Add-on , KBA , guided selling , activate , scoping question , LOD-CRM-SBS-GS , Guided Selling and Playbook , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To