- In the Modeler Status tab, Dead and Completed graphs are not being displayed.
- As soon as a graph completes or dies, it disappears from the Status tab.
- Running graphs are still shown.
- Message in pipeline-modeler log:
Number-based graph GC: deleted graph c9fee152ecd0467c8b1fb5d6fa756a9d|vflow|dist|1792|numberBasedGraphDeletion|graph_gc.go(276)
- SAP Data Intelligence
- SAP Data Intelligence Cloud
graph, dead, completed, garbage collection , KBA , CA-DI , Data Intelligence , CA-DI-CP , Core Platform , CA-DI-MM , Metadata Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.