After import data to a 'Public Dimension', this warning could came up.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- import data to a Public Dimension;
- after 'Finish Mapping' back from 'Data management' to 'Dimension';
- there is a warning:
Some features are not available for this dimension
because not all members have been loaded yet. To
enable those features, you will need
to load all of the members.
When click on that link to 'load all of the members' , please ensure that there is NO columns/rows selected.
If there is, due to paging not all existing members are selected.
Please ensure that there is NO columns/rows selected when click on the link to 'load all of the members'.
- The Ultimate Deep Dive into SAP Analytics Cloud Story and Data Analytics webinar series
- 2327454 - Low performance occurs in tables / grid and other areas of SAP Analytics Cloud
- 2699872 - How to improve performance in the SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) app for iOS
- SAP Analytics Cloud best practices community topic page
- 2673776 - Restricted measures in the Cross calculations dimension causes poor performance in SAP Analytics Cloud
- 2591655 - Performance analysis when using SAP HANA Live Data Connections in SAP Analytics Cloud *** Master KBA ***
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
public dimension, members not loaded, paging, SAP Analytics Cloud, load all of the members , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , How To