When you scope the iRPA scoping question (Do you want to enable integration with SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation?) system throws below error
Scoping of SAP intelligent RPA Not permitted, eligible license missing
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementations Projects view.
- Select the First Implementation/Change project and select Edit Project Scope button
- Go to Questions section
- Expand: Communication and Information Exchange -> Integration with External Applications and Solutions
- Select Integration Scenarios for Cloud Solutions from SAP
- Check the question "Do you want to enable integration with SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation?"
- Error Occurs when performing Finish
Scoping of iRPA is only allowed for Production Tenant and Test Tenant. if you are attempting to perform the scoping in any other tenant then this issue occurs (eg: Sales Demo tenant)
You can scope IRPA in test and production systems.
Below is also an option to consider:
You can take advantage of the Intelligent RPA trial we offer to achieve the same functionality. Instructions on getting started with a trial version of SAP Intelligent RPA can be found here ( https://help.sap.com/viewer/82d5a2499d8449dda691bb4d5b3d7949/Cloud/en-US).
Furthermore, you can use the trial version to gain access to the Desktop Agent component from the SAP Download Center by following the instructions listed here ( https://help.sap.com/viewer/6b9c8e86a0be43539b670de962834562/Cloud/en-US/b7cbc1d6a6e34db18de8ac89542fa39b.html).
Once you complete the setup steps explained in Getting Started with a Trial Account ( https://help.sap.com/products/BTP/65de2977205c403bbc107264b8eccf4b/e50ab7b423f04a8db301d7678946626e.html) , you will be able to start testing and demoing Intelligent RPA bots for SAP Business ByDesign as described in How to Configure and Orchestrate your IRPA Cloud Factory ( https://help.sap.com/viewer/2754875d2d2a403f95e58a41a9c7d6de/2108/en-US/85a87e6820554404bdb45ff15d6dff22.html)
KBA , AP-ML-RPA-PRV , ByDesign - Robotics process Automation - Tenant Provisioning , Problem