When adding Items in Sales Order, the cursor jumps to random lines in the Items table
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Order work center.
- Choose the View Common tasks
- Choose New Sales order (advanced).
- Go to Items tab.
- Choose the button Fast Entry.
- Enter a valid product
- Tab to Quantity and enter 1
- Tab to new line and repeat entering product and quantity for 15-16 lines
- Tab to enter Quantity and the curser will jump 5 or 6 rows
There is no issues with the UI
Refer to below Accessibility rules in SAP Fiori, user should use Arror Keys to move the focus between elements within a complex UI element (for example a table or a list).
jumps, cursor , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-RT-B , ByD HTML5 Client (not for Cloud for Customer) , Problem