- When trying to edit the Analytics Designer report, the error "404 Page not found" and "STORY_FAILED_TO_FETCH" error raised
- When trying to load the application, the "404 Page not found" error with "STORY_FAILED_TO_FETCH" error raised
- SAP Analytics Cloud - Analytics Designer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a working application.
- Switch to Optimized view Mode but immediately Save manually the application! (before the Auto-Save happens).
The normal/working workflow would be to switch to optimized mode and then, there is a delay of several seconds between your click to activate and the auto-save and reload of the application.
If you Save manually before the auto-save, it will break the application.
The backend server only stored the optimized view mode resource and the classic mode resource has lost, so the application could not be opened in the edit mode as it loads classic mode resource.
This issue has been resolved in wave 2022.8.12
STORY_FAILED_TO_FETCH, Optimized view Mode
KBA , LOD-ANA-AD-COR , SAC Application Designer , Problem