- Task/process executed in CI-DS marked as 'In Process' with the blue triangle icon in the View History window.
- The DSOnPremiseAgent_<timestamp>.log file located in folder location %DS_COMMON_DIR%\log\DSoD shows the error below:
SEVERE: Exception while creating connection for SANDBOX repo:[SAP][JDBC Driver][SQL Anywhere]Database server already running
com.acta.db.ActaDbException: [SAP][JDBC Driver][SQL Anywhere]Database server already running
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Cloud Integration for Data Services 18.104.22.16888
- SAP Cloud Integration for Data Services 22.214.171.12425
- SAP Cloud Integration for Data Services 126.96.36.19926
- SAP Cloud Integration for Data Services 188.8.131.5248
LOD-HCI-DS, CPI, CPI-DS, HCI, task, process, stuck, hanging, stalling , KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.