The Workflow Rule has blank Description.
SAP Cloud for Customer
The behavior is happening because the Workflows are not configured for the user's language.
- Go to the Administrator Work Center.
- Navigate to the Workflow Rules View.
- Open the Workflow in its original language (e.g English).
- In the Description field, click on the pencil icon, there you can add the Description for different languages (e.g German, so the German users can see it).
- Add the description for the necessary languages and save it. Once you do this, the Workflow Description will be visible to all languages set.
Empty; Not Visible; Hidden; Cannot See; Job; Email; Notification; , KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , Problem