- Cannot edit or replace a form in Onboarding >> Reference Files >> Forms.
- A timestamp error is being received when clicking on the form in Reference Files >> Forms.
|An error has occurred.|
|Please return to the home page to continue accessing your account. If the error still appears, close the browser and re-start Onboarding 1.0. Error timestamp: [TIMESTAMP]|
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to the instance
- Go to Onboarding >> Reference Files >> Forms
- Find the Form Template Group, and see that is incorrect.
- Click on any custom forms, the error is thrown.
The logs will show the below error:
- ErrorCode is UnknownPdfTemplateGroup.
Hover the cursor to any of the custom forms, it will show the Template Group, then followed by the form name. See that it has the incorrect Form Template Group.
For Customers or Implementation Partners
- Open a support ticket and reference this KBA in the issue description.
- Request to check the logs in the backend to confirm whether the error logs will provide the same cause outlined in this KBA.
For SAP Cloud Product Support
- Check the logs for the error cause.
- Log an internal ticket to the Operations Team for the correction of the PDF Template Group
- Operations Team will correct the PDF Template Group in reference files >> forms.
- See internal note for sample internal incident.
PDF, Form Template Group, ErrorCode is UnknownPdfTemplateGroup, Timestamp error, Error, Template Group, Reference Files, Forms, Onboarding 1.0, OBD, ONB 1,0, ONB , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Forms, PDF, E-Verify and Compliance Forms etc. , Problem