You generated the public SSH key in SuccessFactors but you need to convert it into open SSH key format.
You can see this request when you are enabling integration with LinkedIn Learning via Integration center and you send a report from Integration Center to LinkedIn Learning SFTP.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Security center
Reproducing the Issue
- Go To Security Center
- Than click on other keys
- Generate a SSH key and download it *.pub.
You can make an open SSH key from the Public SSH key that you downloaded from SuccessFactors.
- Open the .pub file with Notepad++
- Remove the first and last line ---- BEGIN SSH2 PUBLIC KEY ---- and ---- END SSH2 PUBLIC KEY ----.
- Add at the beginning of the file the ssh-rsa tag and remove the line breakers, so the whole code should be in the first line.
This will make the key as openSSH format.
Security Center, open, SSH, SSH key, openSSH, open SSH, LinkedIn, , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC-FWK , Integration Center UI Framework , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem