- User "refreshprov" showing in Manage Provisioning Access page
- Unknown users available under Manage Provisioning Access
- Unknown users with access to Provisioning
- SAP User can not be deleted from SF Provisioning Access
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Provisioning Access page
- See unknown user displaying as 'refreshprov'
- Try to delete the user and it does not work
User is a global user and it is expected to be shown in Manage Provisioning Accces tool.
This user cannot be removed from provisioning access UI as it is used as part of the IRT tool.
refreshprov, provisioning users, email@example.com , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PRN , Printing , How To