You want to know how ERS document ID can be customized.
SAP Business ByDesign
There is no Numbering format for ERS Invoices separately.
Since ERS invoice is internal document, we do not see a legal business need and thus we have not considered to change this functionality.
However you can maintain the prefix for ERS invoice in the Supplier master data by following below steps for few countries like France, Netherlands and Australia only currently as they have a legal requirement .
Steps to scope the country :
- Go to Business configuration work center
- Go to Implementation view
- select the projects
- and edit project scope
- click on add row and add the above countries in the scenarios
- Finish the scoping.
Step to maintain prefix:
- Go to Supplier Base work center
- Go to Suppliers view
- Select the desired supplier
- Select the option Edit, then Purchasing
- select the check * against "Evaluated Receipt Settlement"
- Then prefix is maintained in the field" ERS Invoice Number Prefix"
To see the ERS Prefix in the supplier invoice, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work center
- Go to Invoices and Credit Memos view
- Open the desired supplier invoice
- See that under the General Information section, the field Sequential Document Number shows the ERS Prefix
wrong ERS ID , KBA , SRD-SRM-SI , Supplier Invoicing , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , Problem