a MDF Object configured Generic Object or Picklist Field, which refers to an inactive record. Export the object data, this field will be empty.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Metadata Framework
Reproducing the Issue
1. a MDF Object configured Generic Object or Picklist Field which refers to an inactive record:
2. In Manage data View Mode, this field will show data.
3. however, export the records, this field shows blank:
This is expected behavior since Export won't contain inactive reference value. In Manage Data view mode, this record is viewable, however, in Edit mode, this record wont appear.
MDF, import and export, inactive record, GO, Picklist, Generic Object, export, metadata framework, INC1048361, GO field, picklist field, SF, SuccessFactors, import and export data , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-IMP , Import and Export Issues , How To