An expense report fetched from Concur has created two business transactions.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to the Concur view and then to the Expense Reports subview.
- Select Expense Report ABC (ABC is the expense report ID).
- Click View and select Business Transaction.
There are two business transactions.
There are different types of expenses (Company billed / Company paid as well as Employee paid/ Out of pocket expenses) in the same expense report. A business transaction is created for each of the type of expense.
You can check this as follows:
Download the JSON File for the expense report and in the file,
- Filter for CBCP -> there are one or more entries.
- Filter for "EMPL" --> there are one or more entries
This is standard system behaviour
KBA: 3024616 Concur Expense Report Created a Journal Entry With Different Amount From Total Expenses
Expense report, Concur, Business transaction , KBA , AP-ERM-ER , Expense Report , Problem