You would receive an application error when opening completed workflow Email notification
The application error id would be accompanied by :You do not have the necessary permission
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Workflow
Reproducing the Issue
- Hire User or update any record
- Trigger workflow
- Approve workflow
- Approval workflow
- Approver receive Email
- Open email notification
- Click on: here
- Result: You do not have the necessary permission
Missing Permission: View Completed Workflows
Login to Bizx as RBP admin.
- Open the Permission Role for user whom you like to grant access to all jobs.
- Click on Permission
- Under Manage Workflow: View Completed Workflows
- Click on Save Changes.
FAQ - Additional Information
Q) Where can I get information on this from the Guide?
- 2646054 - Role-Based Permissions take preference over field level visibility
- 2080722 - How to manage & modify a Workflow that is in progress - Employee Central
- 2412557 - Workflow does not respect permissions
- 2487801 - Job Code is visible in My Workflow request page even though no RBP permission is provided
- 2080181 - Respect Permission Functionality in Workflow Configurations - EC
- 2720480 - Does Manage Workflow Requests Respect Permissions?
- 2616208 - Workflows: How to enable the "View Completed Workflows" permission in Role-Based Permissions (Data Blocking)
- 2643536 - Error message "You do not have the necessary permission" appears when clicking on the link to redirect to Workflow Approval Page
You do not have the necessary permission, View Completed Workflows, workflow, email notification, manage workflow , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL-REQ , My Pending Requests, ToDo's & Mass Approvals , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data (EC core only) , Problem