When generating payment file in "Manage automatic payments" app, its required to generate multiple files with each file restricted with number of payments. How to limit the number of payments in the payment files?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to "Manage automatic payments".
- Enter parameters and complete the payment run.
- Check the number of payments included in the payment files.
- Go to SSCUI 102569 (Create Payment Medium Formats).
- Select your format and set maximum limit in option "Maximum number of payments".
- Execute new payment run and check the number of payments in each generated file.
Number of payments, limit payments, manage automatic payments, payment files, payment format, S/4HANA Cloud, FI-AP-AP-B1 , KBA , FI-AP-AP-B1 , Payment transfer (w/o DE, US) , FI-AP-AP-B , Payment Progam / Payment transfer (DE, JP, US) , How To