Normally the projects with status Created, Released and Partially Released can be replicated to CFin automatically by scope item 3W1.
However, customer find only 1 project is replicated, others are not.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Activate scope item 3W1.
- Setup configuration of scope item 3W1.
- Some projects are not replicated from SAP S/4HANA Cloud to CFin.
- Setup configuration is not completed.
- Filter is set in tab "Display Filter Criteria" on app "Replicate by Replication Model".
For Possible Cause 1:
- Setup communication arrangement according to the setup guide of 3W1.
For Possible Cause 2:
- Delete the filter and retest to replicate project from S4HC to CFin.
3W1, Replicate by Replication Model, project, replication, project replication, project control, CFin , KBA , PS-ST , Structures , FI-CF-PS , Replication of WBS Elements to Central Finance , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , Problem