Canada country is missing in the compliance settings
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
The Canada compliance feature was not enabled
- The "Enable Print Forms Generation" should be enabled in the Provisioning.
- The Onboarding Compliance Metadata Sync job should be running successfully.
To enable the compliance form :
- Navigate to BizX
- Navigate to Compliance Settings
- If the missing compliance switch is available go ahead and turn it ON
- In rare occasion if it still not available then turn off and turn on again any of the existing active switches available.
In this case, the US compliance was only available. When the switch was turned off and on again the Canada Compliance form appeared.
Canada Compliance settings, Onboarding 2.0, compliance setting , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-FRM , Compliance 2.0 Country Forms , Problem