- 3 "Basic User Information" tables are displayed while creating a Story Report with Goal Management schema
- User data is wrong in Story report with Goal Management schema
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new Story Report
- Select Goal Management
- Add the "Primary Goal Fields" table to the report
- Click on the "+" button to see the related tables
- You will notice that there are 3 "Basic User Information" under "User"
Each table fetches data about a different user:
- The First table shows the "Objective Owner" information;
- The Second shows the "last modified by" user information;
- The Third shows the "Created by" user information.
If your report is showing incorrect user data, you'll need to delete the Basic User Information and add it again from scratch. When we add any of the "Basic User Info" tables, save the report, the selected table goes to the top when we click on the related tables option (it doesn't matter if we selected the 2nd or the 3rd Basic User Info table while creating the report, when we edit it, it'll be displayed as the 1st table).
KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC-QDS , Query Designer - Filter, Calculated Column, Params , Problem