- [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Column 'Column name' is invalid in the select list because it is not contained in either an aggregate function or the GROUP BY clause error message appears when running a query having STRING_AGG function in Information Design and in Web Intelligence.
- When building a similar query, also having STRING_AGG function based on Google BigQuery the following error message appears:
[Simba][BigQuery] (70) invalid query: SELECT list expression references [Column name] which is neither grouped nor aggregated at [2:8].
- Either the object contains the STRING_AGG function is a dimension or measure the same error appears.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3 SP1 Patch 12
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3 SP2 Patch 4
- Web Intelligence
- Google BigQuery
- SQL Server
invalid query (70) simba bigquery group by STRING_AGG IDT BI 4.2 4.3 neither group nor aggregated error , KBA , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.