When adding a future date in the date range for job Terminate Higher Duty/Temporary Assignment the error "the provided date cannot be in the future" is faced.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SucccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Access provisioning
- Go to Manage scheduled jobs->create job
- Select job owner
- Select job type Terminate Higher Duty/Temporary Assignment
- Select Planned end date is in range
- Add any start date and end date in the future
- Receive error "the provided date cannot be in the future"
This is an expected behavior. The date range for start date and end date cannot be in the future.
Customers can configure recurring job daily where they will select 1st parameter where no date range provided. So for the particular date which ever employee has end date those employment will get end.
Customers can use the date range option for older employment that were already in the system before enabling the job feature.
higher duty, temp assignment, high duty, job, provisioning, backend , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HDP , Higher Duties & Public Sector , Problem