In a lease contract you add a new cost center. But an Internal Server error message appears after selecting the cost center.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Lease Contract Management work center.
- Go to the Lease Contract view.
- Open the respective Lease Contract.
- Go to the Leased Objects tab.
- Go to the Organizational Assignments sub tab.
- Click Add Row.
- Select Cost Center ID AAA (AAA means the Cost Center ID).
- An internal server error appears.
Cost Center ID AAA is not valid on the Lease Contract Start Date.
For example, the Lease Contract Start Date is 01.10.2018 and the Cost Center ID AAA is valid from 01.01.2020.
There are two options to solve the issue:
Change the validity of Cost Center ID AAA to embrace the start date of lease contract.
Change the start date of the lease contract to embrace the validity of the Cost Center ID AAA.
SAP is working to treat this code exception so the system does not crash but raise an error message.
lease contract; cost center; start date; valid from; dump; crash; exception; DET_ORG_ASSIGNMENT_NODE; CL_FIA_LEASE_CO; Message E FIA_FD_ACCESS 015 cannot be processed in plug-in mode , KBA , AP-ACC-LM , Accounting Lease Management , SRD-FIN-FA , Fixed Assets , How To