- Column order in replication definition become different from actual column order of base table after using "alter replication definition add <columns>" and "alter replication definition drop <columns>".
- Anyway to keep column order between base table and replication definition the same without drop and recreating replication definition?
- Is there any downside in terms of performance if column order between base table and replication definition does not match?
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7
SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.