In the Collaboration Hub, when the user hovers their mouse over an attribute visualisation, the tooltip that contains text from attribute 'Documentation' has none of the formatting it was given in Editor.
- SAP Signavio Process Manager 3.0
- SaaS v.16.1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- In Process Manager Editor, create a diagram that has a task element which has two paragraphs of text in the main attribute Documentation which are separated by two lines of text, each with a bullet point.
- Go to Explorer and then Setup
- Define notations/attributes and click on the attribute visualisation tab.
- Create a new attribute visualisation for the main attribute 'Documentation.
- Open the new diagram in the Preview Mode of Collaboration Hub.
- Hover your mouse over the task elements attribute visualisation and see that the tool-tip contains the documentation text but unformatted.
The behaviour the User is experiencing is normal system behaviour.
This feature has not yet been implemented, however a Feature Request has been forwarded to the relevant Product Managers.
If you request this functionality, please register your interest by creating a ticket in the Signavio Support portal, referencing this Knowledge Base Article.
Please also present your business case, as this will assist SAP Signavio to better understand the needs of our customers.
KBA , BPI-SIG-HUB-AV , Attribute Visualization for SAP Signavio , BPI-SIG-HUB , SAP Collaboration Hub by SAP Signavio , Product Enhancement