The User wants their process approval workflow to automatically document the time/date the process was either approved or rejected by automatically filling the time/date field added to the approval step task.
- SAP Signavio Process Governance 3.0
- SaaS v.16.1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- In Process Governance, click on the Approval process.
- Navigate to the Action tab.
- Click on the formal approval task.
- In the form field add the Date/Time field.
- See that it cannot be automatically updated when the step is approved/disapproved
The functionality the user is requesting does not currently exist in the system.
This feature has not yet been implemented, however a Feature Request has been forwarded to the relevant Product Managers.
If you request this functionality, please register your interest by creating a ticket in the Signavio Support portal, referencing this Knowledge Base Article.
Please also present your business case, as this will assist SAP Signavio to better understand the needs of our customers.
process, governance, approval, workflow, date, time, field, automatically, filled, entered, approved, rejected, disapproved, , KBA , BPI-SIG-PG-EDT , Process Governance Editor , Problem