Values get aggregated (e.g. year level) even if "none" aggregation is defined for the calculation on the model level.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2022
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Create a model that has an Account dimension.
- Define a calculation in measures with "none" aggregation.
- Create a Story and add a table based off the above model.
- Add a dimension (e.g. year) and the calculation with "none" aggregation to the table.
- Notice that the calculation is aggregated for the dimension (e.g Year or Quarter level) except of not showing the number.
The model is set to prioritize calculations based on the account dimension.
- Open the affected model.
- Go to Preferences >> Structure Properties
- Change "Prioritize properties and calculations from" from the Account dimension to Measures.
SAC; aggregationNone; aggregation; percentage; , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES-CAL , SAC Story Calculations , LOD-ANA-ML , SAC Modelling , Problem