When you are trying to release Third Party Delivery Notification, system throws below error:
The ship-to party XYZ must be located in the same country as the ship-to party XYZ. ( i.e. Here XYZ refers to Ship to Party ID)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Third Party Order Fulfillment work center.
- Under Common Tasks, choose New Third Party Delivery Notification.
- Create a Third-Party Delivery Notification with the required details.
- Now once it is created, navigate to the General tab
- Under the section: Ship to Party, check address details.
- Here change the country as required.
- Now check Third-Party Delivery Notification and make it consistent then release.
- Now Confirmed Inbound delivery and Outbound Delivery will be created.
- Perform undo Release of third-party delivery notification
- Remove the Ship-to party from third-party delivery notification and perform Save.
- Enter the Ship to party again for third-party delivery notification and now the original country for the ship to party will be populated again.
- Save the third-party delivery notification.
- Release the third-party delivery notification.
Since the relevant Outbound Delivery is already created with a different country in ship-to-party. Therefore, changing the country is not possible now.
You have to Cancel the existing Third-party Delivery Notification and create a new third-party delivery notification with the required ship-to-party.
Third-party delivery notification, ship-to-party, outbound delivery, Country , KBA , third-party delivery notification , ship-to-party , outbound delivery , country , the ship-to party xyz must be located , the ship-to party must be located in , AP-IDP , Inbound Delivery Processing , Problem