You created an html e-mail template and are surprised to see more then the content of your template.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- WOC: Application and User Management
- View: Form Template maintenance. Here, search for example for a customer invoice
- Click on the action button and "Create Email template" for uploading
- Your html e-mail templates contains 4 rows but if you send the email out, in the received email you will see more then the 4 lines from your email template.
You want to know why.
- Navigate to the WOC: Application and User Management
- View: Master template maintenance and edit the Master template
- Here you will see a facet called "E-mail Disclaimer"
As the name says, this will always be added to the e-mail text body: as E-mail Disclaimer.
The behavior is expected.
Email template, html email template, Master template. , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , How To