- The following errors occur in SAP Analytics Cloud for Analytics Designer, when loading/running the application after the 2022 QRC2 upgrade:
Caught exception :
exception 42012: The wrong value type was requested : typeRequested=12, typeAvailable=3
Correlation ID: 39799808-1531-4923-8333-412082222523
Caught exception : exception 42018: Internal error occurred while processing : ResultSet internal table not initialized
Correlation ID: 16698501-8315-4855-b179-582120662422
- It was working fine until the QRC2 release was rolled out to Customer tenants
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2022.8.10
This issue is currently under investigation by development.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
ResultSet, typeRequested, typeAvailable, exception 42018 , KBA , LOD-ANA-AD , Analytics Designer , Problem