You are unable to Read the data: Quantity field in backend SDK solution, so that this data can be used to pay the employees based on How Many Hours worked.
This field shows 0.0 hours.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Time Administration
2. Select Employees
3. Filter with required Employee ID
4. Select Edit, Employee Times then select Calendar
5. Select a Date Quantity data
1. Login to SAP Cloud Application Studio
2. Select View and then Repository Explorer
3. Query with EmployeeTime
4. Add parameters -
ItemDate as above
5. Select Navigate by Association -> Select Currentitem -> Select Single Record view
6. Single Record View open up where Quantity/content shows as 0.0 hours
Quantity field for the Employee Time is not stored on the Employee Time BO. As the results are generally valuated after input, the quantity field on the Employee Time BO is not filled. The Duration field is filled only when a value is entered in the Duration field via UI.
The Valuated Quantity field is held on the Employee Time Calendar BO Period Item node, which is visible in the SDK.
Try the period Item node is for Time_item_Category_code 12 for Step Code 0014 on the root node.
Or Create a Custom Report using data source HCMTLMB07 where a Key Figure exists called Valuated Quantity which will also provide the valuated figures for employees.
This can then be downloaded.
Quantity, Employee Time BO, HCMTLMB07, Time_item_Category , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Problem