- Issue sap_status path to monitor HADR drain status
- A drain status of ‘not applicable’ is displayed, but is not documented
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with Always-on Option (HADR)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite with High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0
sap_status path; drain status , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.