You have the Consistency Check activated on the Business Configuration scoping but notices it does not work at all times.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID 123 (123 represents the Ticket ID).
- On the header, change the team to ABC (ABC represents the Team ID).
- Processor is removed. This is as per expected.
- Now go to the Involved Parties.
- Remove the current team and add a new one: ABC.
- Processor is kept. This is not as expected.
The Consistency Check is only considered when making changes to parties on the Overview of the Ticket.
This is the current expected behavior of SAP Cloud for Customer.
1. If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
2. If you are a customer:
- Contact your Account Executive;
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/services/innovation.html#contact-us.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
2790129 - Despite Activated Consistency Check, Agent is Not Removed From Ticket When The Team is Changed
party determination ; processor ; agent ; team ; service and support team ; involved parties ; tickets for customer support , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-PAP , Ticket - Party Processing , How To