- A dialogue reason box does not appear when canceling an onboarding activity for a candidate from the work queue.
- This KBA also provides information on how can an onboarding activity be moved to All documents Submitted without completing all the steps.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Go to Onboarding
- Try to cancel/delete onboarding activity for a candidate
- See that there is no box along with the warning message to confirm the action.
Using the Fiori New Version Work Queue:
From Old Work Queue Version:
As per the confirmation of the Product Management Team, there has been no changes in the system since 2014, and the system is working as designed.
The Cancel Activity dialogue reason box is associated with the Account Option key in superadmin 'AllowCancelProcess'.
- When the value is set to 'TRUE', this will enable a 'Cancel' button in the Onboarding >> Settings >> Manage Employees tab.
- This functions as allowing the user to move the candidate from any specific step to 'All Documents Submitted'.
- Once the activity is canceled, the activity will show a status 'Cancelled by [User].
In the current onboarding 1.0 feature, there has been no dialogue box presented when deleting an onboarding activity from the work queue. The dialogue reason box is only presented when Canceling an onboarding activity from the Manage Employees tab
See screenshots below:
Settings >> Manage Employees:
Account Option settings in Superadmin:
Dialogue box, Workqueue, AllowCancelProcess, Account Option, Delete activity, cancel onboarding, INC2035082, Onboarding 1.0, Onboarding, ONB, ONB1.0, OBD , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem