- Some stories are not in correct folder and some of them are missing after importing .tgz file to target SAC
- This issue occurs on particular SAC, no problem on internal test SAC environment
- SAP Analytics Cloud Wave 2022.8.10
Reproducing the Issue
- Import tgz file to target SAC.
- Check folder, find some stories are not in correct folder and some of them are missing.
- The objects with the issue were imported into the target SAC tenant before.
- After that, these objects were moved to other folders.
- Then the next time when trying to import these objects, they will be updated in the new folders instead of being imported into the folders in the exported file.
- Check "Drop Object" when importing the objects.
Import, tgz, target SAC, missing, folder, not in correct folder , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , LOD-ANA-ACN , SAC Content Network , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud all versions