The User wants to send SAP Signavio a link to their new idP metadata file in order for support to update their workspace Metadata file.
- SAP Signavio Process Manager 3.0
- SaaS v.15.16.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Explorer
- Click Setup
- Manage SAP Signavio Process Collaboration Hub authentication.
- The configuration dialog opens.
- Paste the configuration metadata provided by your IdP to the field XML Metadata.
- Confirm with Save settings and close the dialog.
Support no longer carry out this change for users.
Workspace administrators can carry out the change by following the steps provided in the Signavio user guide:
process, manager, explorer, user, workspace, administrator, change, metadata, idP, provider, identity, saml, sso, setup , KBA , BPI-SIG-CA-SEC-UM , User Management for SAP Signavio , How To