You have a product category with several products tied to it. However, when using the 'Add From All Products' button inside a sales quote and selecting this same product category, fewer records appear to you. You may have seen the SAP Help Page 'Add Products to Opportunities' that explains this button logic but SAP Help Page of Sales Quotes do not show this information 'Add Quick Products from Product Lists to Sales Quotes'. You wonder if for sales quotes the logic explained for opportunities would be the same.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Products work center.
- Open the Products view.
- Click in the Advanced Search icon, selecting in the Category OVS ABC (where ABC is a product category).
- Click in the Go button.
- DEF results appear (where DEF is a number of products assigned to ABC).
- Now go to the Sales work center.
- Open the Sales Quotes view.
- Open Sales Quote GHI (where GHI is the ID of a Sales Quote).
- Select the Products view.
- Click in the More button and select the option Add From All Products.
- Select ABC category.
- KLM results appear (where KLM is a different, smaller number than DEF products).
'Add From All Products' is a reuse UI which is included in both, Sales Quote UI and Opportunity UI. Products of 'Add From All Products' are shown based on the sales document sales areas, in example above, sales quote sales areas.
This is the current system standard behavior.
Sales Quote; Sales Quotes ; Add From All Products ; Sales Data ; Opportunities ; Opportunity ; Product Category ; Product ; , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To