The planning level for bank statements remains blank, causing them to be excluded from bank balances and not considering them as actual flows with planning level F0.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open App Check Cash Flow Items.
- Source application Bank Statement cash flow.
- Include the field Planning level.
- Include field Statement short key.
- Planning level is missing.
- Open App Manage Bank Statements.
- Search for the bank statement with Statement Short key.
- Bank Statement status is Completed.
For a Completed/Processed bank statement(Statement status completed.) Actual cash flow is Bank Ledger Document.
To visualize the bank statement actual flows follow the below steps.
- Go to App Manage Bank Statements.
- Search for the bank statement with the short key.
- Open the bank statement details.
- Open a bank statement item and note the value date, Bank Ledger Doc. No and amount.
In the App Cash flow analyzer : Give the following selections:
- Left upper corner select the view as Actual cash flow.
- Bank account.
- Value Date.
- Expand the result table.
- Click on the F0 planning flow amount.
- Press Display cash flow items.
- In the cash flow items window include the column Journal Entries.
- Note the Journal Entry number.
- Further you can view the cash flow item details in the App Check Cash Flow Item.
- Press the settings button to add a column Statement Short Key.
- Note the statement short key
bank, statement, actual, cash, flow, S4_PC, planning leve, F0 , KBA , FIN-FSCM-FQM , One Exposure , Bug Filed